The property I am trying to find is 352 Atlanta Ave. 30312. How can I find the lender online?

Asked by Karen Colbert, Sandy Springs, GA Thu Aug 21, 2008

Answers

7
Ramiro Garcia, , Grants Park, Atlanta, GA
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Most agents and brokers subscribe to this online service which provides detailed recorded deed information - such as the lender. http://www.gsccca.org/Search/RealEstate/

Hope this is useful as this is specific to your question... there is a fee involved. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and you can't go wrong looking for your home in Grant Park! ;-)

-Ramiro Garcia in Grant Park
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Karen: As you may well know... this property is listed for sale in FMLS as a bank owned property. There are specific lender addendum required. The owner on record is: "Fremont Trust 2006-1". They may or may not be the actual "Seller" as third party companies are many times involved.

Not sure what the 'other' commentary is all about, but this is specific to this question and address given.

Kind Regards
Eric Reid, Agent, Duluth, GA
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Eric Reid, Agent, Duluth, GA
Thu Aug 21, 2008
OK OK boys .. lets all settle down .. The question was a follow up to a question about a foreclosure / bank owned porperty .. that Karen was looking for the current owner.
Tori Lawson,…, , Fayetteville, GA
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Hi Karen,
Your REALTOR can assist you with this, if you are not currently working with an agent and need a recommendation, I would happy to help.
Best of luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.torilawson.com
Eric Reid, Agent, Duluth, GA
Thu Aug 21, 2008
So I guess you can walk across the street to 351 and say my REALTOR Eric Reid will be faxing you and offer .. neighbor .
Eric Reid, Agent, Duluth, GA
Thu Aug 21, 2008
tax note shows the following
Owner Name: Campbell Jerome Owner Name 2: Chester Howard Jr Tax Billing Address: 351 Atlanta Ave SE County Use Code: Res 1 Family
Does not appear to be bank owned title was change / transfered 02/06/2008