The picture you have on your website trulia for 132 nw 2nd st homestead fl. is the wrong house. The correct house is across the street .

Asked by wonderfultouch, Homestead, FL Thu Jan 16, 2014

Answers

2
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Thu Jan 16, 2014
I think Trulia pulls it's data from Google maps and I have seen sporadic mistakes but very few for a system so large. Trulia doesn't generate the data and there really isn't a way to fix it unless Google redoes that section of the map.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Is it a home listed for sale, or are you looking at the public records? If it's listed for sale, then the listing agent must correct it. But I suspect you're looking at a public records listing, and they often use Google maps, which isn't perfect.

But the big question i have for you is -- WHY does it matter to you?
Not for sale,. not listed, it only matters to me because I noticed it is the wrong house. I like to check to see what the appraised house value is on my house and I like the information I see on Truilia. but like I said before. its the wrong photo to the address. To my house... :)
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014