The bigger concern with moving to a more "rural" environment is medical care. Any opinion on facilities in the NB area and their quality?

Asked by Rolltide57, New Braunfels, TX Wed Feb 29, 2012

Answers

3
Shawn Amerson, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, New Braunfels, TX
Wed Apr 10, 2013
The New Braunfels community is booming! The Creekside development has a brand new Christus Santa Rosa Emergency Room that doesn't have a wait time, plus there's a brand new Resolute Health hospital that is in construction as well. The New Braunfels area is covered really well with medical care facilities. I prefer Resolute Health's urgent care and the Christus Santa Rosa ER!
Lynn Swenson, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Christus Santa Rosa in New Braunfels has a very highly acclaimed open heart program run by the cardio vascular surgeons from UTSA, interventional cardiologist and specialized vascular surgeons. They are an Acute care facility. Many physical therapy, dialysis and cancer treatment centers also. You would never know it is a small town if judging by medical services offered. There is also the new Resolute Health care facilities on the north side of town and a new freestanding Christus ER to open shortly. If you need any further assistance with relocating please let me know. Lynn Swenson Reliance Residential Realty. 830 708-1702
BHHS- Don Jo…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Mar 2, 2012
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is an excellent facility and is growing. For a small town I believe that you are in good hands. Obviously though the big metropolitan facilities are hard to compare to, but most people out here keep their primary care local.