The Point marketing fee... is this a 1-time fee paid at post-construction or is it something every Point buyer must pay?

Asked by user0803560, Mount Pleasant, SC Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

6
Dawn Wight, , Mooresville, NC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
It is a one time fee paid at the completion of construction on the lot and home. The fee is 2% if using a Point "preferred" builder and 3% if not. My office is located at The Point, home of Trump National Golf Club Charlotte. There are lots for sale at The Point, and I also know of some lots that are available, but not currently on the market. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Dawn Wight
Trump International Realty Charlotte, BIC
704-799-0700 (office)
980-254-1600 (cell)
Craig Bynum, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jul 3, 2013
The fee is one time on purchase of lots or new construction projects.
Colleen Hunt, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Wed Mar 13, 2013
The marketing fee is due upon completion of building a home in The Point. It is based on both the cost of the lot as well as the cost of the home built . There are lots available in The Point and some great resale homes (no Point marketing fee on resales of homes). Please give me a call at 704.380.0838 and I would be delighted to show you homes that interest you as well as give you a tour of The Point and the surrounding area.
Kathy Byrnes, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Sat Mar 9, 2013
This is a one time fee paid by the buyer on new building projects/lots purchased in the Point. Crescent Community also has a first right of refusal on any lots purchased in The Point. For more information and a list of lots available in The Point/ Trump International Golf Course Charlotte Contact me at
704-798-5959
Patti Betts/ RE/MAX Executive at the Lake.
Marie Conway, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Only on new construction and not on resale homes. I live near The Point it is a prestigious community.
To know more about The Point please give me a call at 704-661-6555. It would me my pleasure to guide you through the neighborhood and send you some information.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Marie
Lee Ann Mill…, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Mon Jan 7, 2013
This is a one time charge on new construction projects. A resale purchase would not have this charge. Please five me a call if I can help in any way. Lee Ann. 704 562 2922