The Island Sector in Jersey City

Asked by Leticia, 07306 Sun Feb 17, 2008

Looking for a 2br. 1000 sq.ft. apartment or house in the Island Sector (btw Journal Square and downtown) in Jersey City. What is the housingstock in the area? What is a fair price?

Answers

4
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Closer to the train stations or those locations w/ views will run higher than the averages quoted below. Overall, I agree w/ the prices already mentioned.
Umar, , Jersey City, NJ
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Leticia: The island section is a great part of JC, condo's in that area generally run from 350k and up for a 2 bedroom. As for houses they will run from 450k to 690k depending on the style and conditon of the home. If you have any further questions or would like some listings feel free to send me an email at jrzrealtor@yahoo.com. Best of luck
Bruce Levitt, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Fri Nov 27, 2009
Good morning Leticia,
There are some great buys to be found in this area. It is a strong buyer's market....it all depends on how far from the PATH you are willing to live. If you go to Weichert.com, you can find every property that is on the market in Jersey City today. Better yet, please contact me and I will be glad to discuss the specifics of what you are looking for and then send you the properties that match your criteria.

Best of luck to you.

Bruce Levitt, Real Estate Agent
973-710-2293, cell phone
Weichert Realtors
273 Grove Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
201-333-4443
Sean Shallis, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Wed Nov 25, 2009
Great Question...

The Easiest thing to do is go to our website.. http://www.theshallisgroup.com... right in the middle of the front page their is a box labeled "City Search" .. pick the city, the next page will give you the price ranges to then choose from...For EX .. $150-200k ..With the push of a button ..you'll be able to search for propeties in your area and price range ... We also have a tremendous amount of "Jump/ Specific Searchs" on our blog .. For Ex.. Properties in Hudson County that are "FHA Approved" !

Obviously, the tools we provide are great to start your search.. If you know specifically what your looking and are trying to buy in time for the "Tax Credit" ...call me immediately..my direct line is 201-427-1032 to schedule a free personal and confidential buyer consultation. We'll review the properties and areas you like most, get you prequalified by a lender if you havent been already ( in the last 90 days) and then go shopping for your new home!

Hope this helps, Happy Turkey Day !

Sean T. Shallis
Broker/Sales Associate
Senior Real Estate Strategist
Weichert Realtors and The Shallis Group
1 Newark St, Hoboken, N.J. 07030
Office: 201-656-8488
Direct: 201-427-1032
Fax: 201-427-1022
sean@theshallisgroup.com
http://www.theshallisgroup.com