Asked by Sujita Kumar, Union City, CA • Fri Jan 9, 2009
I am buyers agent and have 2 short sale deals pending; one since June and one since Oct. Both were not approved short sales. The Oct one, I am not too worried about as when we offered, home was on market just 130 days but the first one where when we offered home was on market 3 months or so and we offered full listing price, all cash and agent marked it pending on my name! Since then till now 7 months later, he is going back and forth talking with the mitigator. He keeps me informed weekly. I emailed you pros to see if I can do anything to help him so we can close. House got robbed while it sat and not the same condition but worse since we offered. Since it was an all cash deal, my buyer did not want to pay for an appraisal. Countrywide, first lender sent an appraiser out 2x and have appraisals, one just 2 weeks ago. Second lender sent balance owed by homeowner to collection so s/agent has another battle there to fight! First lender approved at $240k, our offer was $150k as listed.
Real Estate in Hayward
Popular Categories in Hayward
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!