Thank you for your answer about short sale, One other question please? Do I need a lawyer for my deal! The

Asked by Susan Browner, New Jersey Fri Jan 4, 2008

owner has excepted this deal, where waiting on the bank to give green light, there two lien on this home.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Giam…, , 33411
Wed Apr 16, 2008
A Real Estate lawyer can keep you safe. Many title companies also have title lawyers that may advise you for a fee during the process.
0 votes
Karina Leal, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2008
It is always a great idea to have a Real Estate Attorney.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Paul B. Perez, , Austin, TX
Fri Jan 4, 2008
Two liens? Yikes! Get a lawyer! Don't try to do it yourself. Pay someone 300 to go over the contract with you and explain the ups and downs so you don't get caught in a catch 22.
0 votes
William Greg…, , Sarasota, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2008
You can certainly do that but it is also safe to say that many Real Estate closings are handled by Title Companies or closing agents without a laywer being present. If you do decide to have an attorney assist you make sure they are well versed in Real Estate matters.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Boynton Beach Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more