Thank you Tina Lam but I have no cash, it would have to be a purchase with no money down, for 30 years. Possible?? Only looking under $90K

Asked by Linea Churchill, 40222 Wed Aug 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michele Burn…, Agent, erin, TN
Sun Oct 20, 2013
There is a no money down loan. It is called a rural development loan. Call a good mortgage broker and see if you qualify.
0 votes
Pam Smith, Agent, Dickson, TN
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Usually a score of 640 or above is required.. With that score you can get a 100% loan and ask for assistance from the Seller with closing costs.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Dickson Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more