Thank you I have not signed the seller's disclosure agreement yet, and I just signed the contract about 6 hours ago, the seller immediately accepted m

Asked by emailev, Plainsboro, NJ Wed Feb 27, 2013

my offer, I find this is going too fast and I'd like to know if I am able to retract in 24 hours or so, I told my agent it is going so quickly I never thought it would go this fast and I am not sure if I am not satisfied with the inspection the agent told me I could cancel the deal but would probably lose the deposit etc.
The thing is if there is nothing wrong with the house once the inspection is done, is there a chance I can still get out of it?
thanks sorry I went through a horrible divorce and just wanted to get out and it took one year and now I saw this place and jumped on the occasion but should have known not to go so quick

Answers

8
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Thu Dec 4, 2014

Wondering to see If you had cancelled the contract or purchased the same home ?

Thanks.

Vishal.
Trupti Gandhi, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Mon Jun 3, 2013
What did you finally do? Did you go for the house or are you still in the market looking?

Many Thanks,
Trupti Gandhi
609-903-8903
Keller Williams
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Please notify and speak with your Attorney as quickly as you can. Also, take your time to find a right place.
S, , Princeton, NJ
Sat Mar 2, 2013

Notifiy your attorney immediately as sales contract become legally binding after 3 days. Discuss your concerns with your Real Estate Agent and consult your attorney to make any changes or to cancel the contract.

Best wishes,
Sweta
609-606-5077
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Thu Feb 28, 2013
forgot most important point,. get attorney to cancel contract immediately !
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Thu Feb 28, 2013
If you just signed contract and have concerns speak with your attorney. NJ is an attorney review state where you are afforded this time for reflection. During review you can cancel for no reason at all. If agent told you that you might lose your deposit for canceling during review, WOW ! Fire them !!! It sounds as if you are not ready to commit yet.
Brian Diehl, Agent, Verona, NJ
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Contact your attorney immediately.

Trupti Gandhi, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Let your Realtor know about it. Talk to her / him candidly and let her know your concerns.

You too need to think about it with cool head and see if this house satisfies your needs and is in your budget. If it is, just go for it!

If not, talk to your Realtor and cancel the contract.

Hope this helps you.

Trupti Gandhi
Keller Williams
609.903.8903