Testing to see where my ask a question from tulia.com goes?

Asked by Donna Saldo, Raleigh NC 27609 Wed Oct 8, 2008

Whomever receive this question, please reply as acknowledgment of receipt.

Answers

7
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Thu Oct 9, 2008
TRULIA - Q&A
When a question is posted on Trulia Questions and Answers (Voices) with the thread containing the most recent post appearing first. Any time a new question is posted, it pops to the front of the list at TRULIA Q&A HOME. Each time a new answer is posted, that thread will pop to the front of the list. Each time a new answer is posted, it creates more visibility for your question, since it pops again to the front of the list at TRULIA Q&A HOME.

TRULIA - AGENT2AGENT
When a question is posted on AGENT2AGENT, it pops to the front of the list on the first page for AGENT2AGENT.

PROFILES & eMAIL ALERTS
By creating a profile and logging in, Voices participants may request email alerts for topics, locations, or threads on which the person previously participated.

READING BY TOPIC WITHOUT A PROFILE
Anyone may read threads on Voices without creating a profile or logging in. Anyone may search for topics and locations of interest.

LIMITATIONS OF SEARCH AND eMAIL ALERTS
While anyone can search by area, keyword, or topic to view threads of interest, there are limitations. Many questions are not keyed to a location. Searching by location may omit several Questions or Threads which may be in an area of interest. Alternately, one can search keywords to complete a more thorough search for the areas and topics of interest. Many questions are posted without being keyed to a location, and I was only aware of these because I found them on the TRULIA Q&A HOME page.

Q&A HOME
Some Voices participants only respond to questions when they receive an email alert. Other Voices participants pop on and off of the Q&A Home to see the general activity, as well as threads which may be in locations of interest which were not keyed to a specific geography. When Voices was in it’s infancy, I was able to pop on the Q&A Home often enough to have a good idea of most all of the activity. Since then, Voices has grown leaps and bounds, and then some. It’s doubtful that anyone practicing real estate professional is able to monitor the home page for all updates at this time. Hurray for Trulia…….their Voices Product seems to be a winner and just keeps growing.

ANSWERS
You may receive answers from anyone, anywhere. When inaccurate information or answers appear, the community will generally respond with updates or corrections. You may receive responses from both real estate professionals and the general public. Many topics are generic and the expertise shared from multiple locations helps the original question poster as well as other real estate professionals. I can attest to the personal benefit I have gained from reading many threads on Voices.

Welcome to Trulia Voices - Q&A!

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group - New Jersey
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Wed Oct 8, 2008
Hi Do:

Your question is seen by the ones who happens to be on Trulia and either choose the same area as where your question is set or has no specific area set for their Trulia Voices page and goes on Trulia and check what's going on (such as I :-)).

Anybody who is interested or curious can answer. Many more people could have read this but choose not to reply. Once it's answered, the question rises to the top of Trulia Voice and it will be seen by others who just came on Trulia.

Timing is everything, unless others who set up alert for your area gets the alert and, again, choose to answer.

I hope my answer is clear and not confusing things further for you! .

And have Fun on Trulia!

Sylvia
Frances Flynn…, , State College, PA
Wed Oct 8, 2008
Questions relative to foreclosure, market conditions, and financing are selected each day for featured status at Trulia's new Surviving the Housing Crisis page. Check it out!
Melissa Albe…, Agent, Wake Forest, NC
Wed Oct 8, 2008
I too agree with Wendy. I have my options set to my local market. Sometimes I view other areas just to see what's going on across the country but I rarely answer any of those questions allowing those with market insight provide the best answers.
Web Reference:  http://www.melissamoores.com
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Wed Oct 8, 2008
I agree with Wendy Norman.
Wendy Norman, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 8, 2008
It's posted "everywhere," however, real estate agents like myself can set up alerts for certain counties or zip codes and receive an email when a question pops up in those areas. Anyone can answer, but usually the most accurate answers come from folks familiar with the local market.
Stanton Homes, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 8, 2008
Your question gets posted online, and everyone gets a chance to answer it! Not sure if there is a private email to Trulia.