Tax appraised value of 6553 Lakeshore Dr. , Milton, Fl., 32570?

Asked by M.k. Evans, Milton, FL Sat Dec 31, 2011

Answers

3
Douglas Lise…, Agent, Pace, FL
Sun Jan 1, 2012
The tax value is $190,498. Just by you asking generates makes me wonder why you ask. The county calculates taxable value at about 80 to 85 percent of actual market value. Given this, the property is valued quite a bit higher than the $190,498 value that it’s being taxed at. Secondly, you would not pay taxes on $190,498 depending on the amount of your homestead exemption if you were to claim homestead and receive $50,000 as the current owners do. Thirdly, if you were to purchase the home in 2012 you would automatically receive the homestead deduction amount of $50,000 currently assigned to the property. Also, once you purchase any property the county will re-access the taxable value based on purchase price. The current asking price on this property is $207,000. The assessable value should then be about $175,950 if the house sold at asking price. The property taxes next year would be based on $175,950 minus homestead exemption making the taxes much less than they are currently.
That’s enough of property tax 101. I have the house listed and am very familiar with it. It is a beautiful lakefront home with much to offer at about $77 per square foot. I would love meet with you to show you this property and any other plus further discuss values, taxes or any other questions you may have about your house hunting adventure. As you know, there are many things to consider when looking for the right property. I can help make your search through closing on the perfect property easy. I look forward to hearing from you.

Douglas Lisenbee, Realtor
GRI, SFR, I.R.E.S., CDPE
Re/Max Infinity (Outsold every other brokerage in Pace in 2011)
(850) 982-7339
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sat Dec 31, 2011
Search the county's tax records
Willie Craig…, Agent, Milton, FL
Sat Dec 31, 2011
$190,498

I would be happy to help you with this or any other property. Perhaps build new for considerably less. There are some other questions which should be asked on this property as well. Call anytime 850 390-6664. Willie Craig, Jr.