THOM I JUST TALKED TO MY LENDER AND HE SAID THEY HAVE NOTHING?

Asked by Anthony, Santa Ana, CA Fri Jan 16, 2009

MY LENDER SAYS HE HAS NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING FROM MY AGENT AND THAT SHE MAY BE TALKING ABOUT THE SELLER (BANKS UNDERWRITER).

Answers

2
Jenny Talasa…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Anthony,
It would be best to call the agents broker of record in the office to handle these matters. Hopefully your agent has done their due diligence and submitted your package and everything required for escrow. Also, call your agent, the loan officer, and escrow officer can be helpful too. Usually an underwriter will not need anything from the seller. Another way is to have someone else put your loan in for you. This can be done in one day if you provide the paperwork in a timely manner. Rates are low and who knows , you may even get a better deal. Everything does happen for a a reason some time. I can always be available for you if you have a question. mortgageforlife@gmail.com

Jenny Talasazan
Web Reference:  http://www.usadebtexpert.com
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Sat Jan 17, 2009

I'm not completely sure what you are asking. If the agent has not forwarded the contracts, you can contact escrow and have them send them off to the lender. Sometimes an agent disappears when they open escrow, which is so frustrating! But everything is in escrow now, call your escrow officer and get his/her help.

Karen