Stray golf balls from Porter Valley Country Club?

Asked by Arty, 91326 Sat Jul 4, 2009

I'm interested in purchasing a property in the Porter Ranch area that's adjacent to the golf course. However, I'm worried about stray balls flying towards the house causing damage to the property or personal injuries.

Answers

3
Jason Hector, Agent, Northridge, CA
Thu Jul 16, 2009
To Arty,
I live and work as a Real Estate Broker in Porter Ranch and love the area. I would love to find you a house. Call or email me any time at 818-357-9658 or jhector@socal.rr.com
Merlin Barri…, Agent, Valencia, CA
Wed Jul 8, 2009
Mr. Arty,

If you are concerned, then my suggestion is for you to find your future home further from the Golf Course. Dont want to be concerned all the time. FYI currently there are 220 plus homes for sale in Porter Ranch.

I wish you luck with your home search!

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Keller Williams Realty Northridge
direct 661 713-8780
Joe Nernberg, , Calabasas, CA
Sat Jul 4, 2009
Yes, there will definitely be golf balls in your yard. Additionally, you will be asked to sign a disclosure form regarding the same. Be diligent. Look for existing golf ball damage light small craters on the stucco, newer glass, golf balls in the foliage, etc.