Sterling Brookes by Pulte

Asked by Buyer2011, Plummer, ID Sun Dec 11, 2011

Hello Pros,
Could you please share your view of Sterling Brookes by Pulte SD? What do you think of the location per price wise and stability of the prices? Schools, Is it good location. I hear you always mention location, location and location. So I would like to know if it is THE LOCATION. (pardon me if I sounded too dramatic or ignorant)

Answers

9
Asood, , Fulton County, GA
Wed Jan 11, 2012
It is location, location and location. I did negotiate a price for a client but then the deal did not materialize as my clients had some financing issue. Autry Mill is excellent and has better rating than Webb Bridge. Feel free to email me if you need any more details. I will be happy to assist you. amita_sood@hotmail.com
Buyer2011, Home Buyer, Plummer, ID
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Thanks. The forbes link has good info.
Now this question is for the members, has anyone on trulia bought a house in the SD? wanted to know your personal experience and some tips.
Buyer2011, Home Buyer, Plummer, ID
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Thanks Shayam!!. I thought it so, hence tried to grab your attention by noting the schools.Thank you all. One tricky question as it helps me. Will there be any negotiation scope, given Pulte is big. The house seem to be 3000 sq feet which might serve the purpose for us. Also please let me know rental potential should things go south with my job and had to leave this place.
Shyam Nagalla, Agent, Johns Creek, GA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Buyer2011,

I truly apologize. I mistook Sterling Brooke for another ?Brooke. I probably was tired when I posted my previous answer. You are very right about the school district and, that school district is ONE OF THE BEST. Nothing can go wrong with the choice of those schools. Again, I am terribly sorry for my previous misleading post.

Shyam Nagalla
678-643-0375
Buyer2011, Home Buyer, Plummer, ID
Sun Dec 11, 2011
Yes. the schools are
New prospect,Webb Bridge and Alpharetta high school. They seem to be good, but bit confused now with the answers
Fultoncrazy, Home Buyer, Fulton County, GA
Sun Dec 11, 2011
Buyer2011:
Are you sure the schools are New prospect,Webb Bridge and Alpharetta high school? Is it Centenial by any chance? Please confirm.
Buyer2011, Home Buyer, Plummer, ID
Sun Dec 11, 2011
Thanks Shyam: You seem to have good info on the schools based on another thread I followed on Autry mill schools. The schools for the Sterling brooke are New prospect,Webb Bridge and Alpharetta high school. From internet research they seem to be OK. But are you saying there are better schools than these in Alpharetta area?
Shyam Nagalla, Agent, Johns Creek, GA
Sun Dec 11, 2011
It is not a good location for schools.
John B. McKe…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Sun Dec 11, 2011
If you are buying, engage an agent to represent you. For school information, my clients love greatschools.com. As for location, it is solid.