Special loan programs for higher income professionals

Asked by shardy2, Kansas City, MO Sat Oct 12, 2013

Are there lenders in Kansas City that have special programs that would allow a jumbo home purchase (say $650,000) with 10% or 5% down payment and good terms?

Answers

4
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Feb 14, 2014
There are lenders like myself that are able to do jumbo loans with 5% and or 10% down. The best thing for you to do is to shop around and speak with different lenders. I would be glad to speak with you to discuss your options and help guide you the a loan that's best for you. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Michael Ward, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, O Fallon, MO
Thu Oct 17, 2013

We specialize in jumbo loan programs in Kansas City as well as the entire state of Missouri. USA Mortgage has over 25 relationships with different lenders which allow us to find the best program at the best price for you. Please feel free to contact me on my cell 314-440-5565 or office 636-474-6509. I also have attached my website below which you can review information concerning our organization and information about myself.

Mike Ward
NMLS ID #645063
Missouri License #7140-MLO

http://mward.usa-mortgage.com/Default.aspx
Anita Eaton, Agent, Independence, MO
Sat Oct 12, 2013
Yes there are. Three that come to mind are:

Dave Granger Flat Branch Home Loans Cell: 816-260-1066 Email: dgranger@flat-branch.com

Jeff Kriebel Quicken Loans (800) 226-6308 extension 31141
Email: JeffreyKriebel@quickenloans.com

Steve Jenne First State Bank Cell: 816-820-3451 Email: sjenne@fsbfinancial.com
John Erickson, Agent, Jackson, MS
Sat Oct 12, 2013
I know lenders that can help you . May i forward their information to you. I deal with jumbo loans and purchases frequently. I would like to help you. Thanks for your inquiry.