Sontata by lennar

Asked by Raj, Fremont, CA Sun May 18, 2008

Is it possible to get sonata at lennar for about 675K. when I checked with them it was about 770K. did the prices reduce recently?

Answers

5
Firenze@Sorr…, , Dublin, CA
Sat Jun 28, 2008
Hi Raj,
As I have told someone else who's interested in the area you're looking at, the stronger you are as a buyer, the more likely the production home builder will negotiate with you. The fact is qualified buyers are rare these days, inventory is still high, and production home builders like Lennar and Toll have every intention of attracting home buyers with solid finances whose loan won't fall through at the last minute. Always bring prices from comparable floorplans from other developments in you negotiation. Also, consider getting Lennar to agree to a price guarantee until built out, which similar to the one being offered by Shea Homes at their Montage project in Livermore. There is absolutely no need to rush things.

East Dubin is centrally located and beautifully landscaped. We have a fantastic middle school and a few great elementary schools, but we are far away from the high school. To learn more about this area (upcoming residential developments like Wallis Ranch and Fallon Village and upcoming retail development like the Promenade and Grafton Station), I highly recommend the blog referenced below. Every Friday, this blog will graphically summarize the week's Dublin home sales data from Pleasanton Weekly for its readers. These data should be helpful in your negotiation. Good luck on your search.
Raj, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Mon Jun 30, 2008
Thank you Firenze and Calvin. It is extremly useful. I really like trulia for the help if I get from buyers like me
Zia Chernyak, , San Ramon, CA
Mon May 19, 2008
Dear Raj,

Lennar will be having a Sell-A-Thon Event over Memorial Day Weekend. I responded to your other question, as well, about recent sales prices for Sonata by Lennar.

If you are not already working with a Real Estate Professional, please give me a call at (925) 984-7671 to represent you in negotiating at Sonata.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Zia
Calvin, Home Buyer, 95125
Mon Jun 30, 2008
You have an excellent price. For the plan 1 of sonata, the lowerest price that have closed escrow was 688k. But it was out for the current phrase. Good luck.
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun May 18, 2008
Raj.....

They are starting at 768K at this time and they are offering a 1% internet special if your register on line. Hope that helps.
Web Reference:  http://pamwinterbauer.com