Somebody please contact me, as I need assistance having an offer inputted on a HUD Property, as well as some Comps on it.

Asked by Robin Adair, Cary, NC Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

4
Ken Broom, Agent, Hattiesburg, MS
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi Shea.... If you haven't already figured it out try HUDHomeStore.com and you can search any HUD property in any city and State. I am a HUD Listing Broker and can help you if you are interested in HUD homes in Mississippi. If you are looking for a HUD home in Virginia however it may be best to click the agent link on the property you're intersested in and ask the agent if he/she can work in a dual compacity for both the Seller and the Buyer. If you need assitance on a HUD home in Hatteisburg let me know and I'll try to assist you...
Brian Miller, Agent, Ionia, MI
Fri Apr 20, 2012
You should contact the agent who submitted the HUD electronic bid. They can also pull up comps for that property.
Philip Gattu…, Agent, Hattiesburg, MS
Mon Mar 19, 2012
I have helped several clients purchase HUD properties. Please give my office a call at 601.336.5612 and we can assist you with comps & inputting an offer.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Fri Mar 16, 2012
You are in Virginia and working a house in Hattiesburg?? Missississippi??