Lorena Bosch, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

Snapper Creek area near Dadeland mall, 33143

Asked by Lorena Bosch, Miami, FL Sat Mar 10, 2012

Hello
Looking for apts/ condos in this area just wondering why there is some REO properties in this area ? When my realtor check them in the MLS cant find them . Should I contact the REO banks directly? This would be our second home but my inlaws would live there. Thanks

Answers

4
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Lorena, what you may be finding is pre-foreclosures on RealtyTrac. These are indications that the properties are likely (but have not yet) going in to foreclosure. And if you have a Realtor... they should be explaining this to you! Checking the MLS, I see 5 current foreclosures - 3@Kings Creek, 1 @Collonade, 1@Monterrey Gardens. You Realtor can get you the "real" information.
, ,
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties.com

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
Lorena Bosch, , Miami, FL
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Thank you for the information.
Ofelia Loret…, , Miami, FL
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Lorena:

How do you know there are a lot of foreclosures in this area? The MLX should have every property that has been listed for sale, including foreclosures. If you say your Realtor can't find them, perhaps your source is mistaken. There are lots of websites out there that have incorrect/old/false information; I know this from the calls I often receive. If you want to know "the real deal," your Realtor has access to what is ACTUALLY for sale in that neighborhood. You don't know how many times I say this to my clients and they still send me listings that are on some website but were sold up to 2 years ago . . . I myself often get calls on a couple of rentals in Miami Lakes that were rented 2 years ago. Trust your Realtor!

Ofelia