Small Claims Judgment

Asked by happylee, 11235 Fri Apr 12, 2013

Is there a specific form to file in order to collect small claims judgment without a lawyer?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
You really should check with the Clerk, or an attorney....
1 vote
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Fri Apr 12, 2013
You need to contact your local courthouse (municipal) for forms.
1 vote
Thanks Pat and Steven
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more