Should my husband and I contact a loan officer to help us with our credit in order to buy a house or go through the builders credit repair program?

Asked by nicolemillner09, Charlotte, NC Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

10
sabra, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Wed Mar 12, 2014
We have a credit department free of charge for our customers. Don't pay anyone to get that done, All they do is "dispute" deragatory items on your credit but any and all disputes have to be removed on your credit report before you can qualify for a refinance. I do specialize in credit repair and would love the opportunity to take a look at your situation and see what needs to be done!

You can reach me at my direct number at 704-970-1529.

Sabra
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Mar 12, 2014
I would say to try contacting a loan officer. A loan officer can look at your credit and give you an idea of whether or not you can qualify for a loan with your credit, along with other information as well. They can also give you estimates of a minimum credit score you may need for what type of loan you are seeking. For example, my company can give loans with credit scores as low as 560 depending on the loan.

If you have any more questions or if you are seeking a loan, feel free to contact me with the information on my profile page!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
sabra, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi Nicole,
Did you find someone to help you with your credit? You can reach me at 704-970-1529, and I am a Loan Originator (lic#19442) here in Charlotte and specialize in credit repair at NO charge. Give me a call and we can talk more specifically about your situation.

Sabra Lane
Reliance First Capital
Team Papandr…, Agent, charlotte, NC
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Contact us and we will put you in touch with a credit specialist that has no bone in the fight, but to help you repair your credit. Then you can shop for the best loan that fits your needs.
Daniel Papandrea
teamphomes@gmail.com
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Nicole,

contact a lender or loan officer. It will give you the best chance of getting your score up and they will help you through the process. I use Chris Ayer with Coldwell banker Mortgage. His number is 704-771-3954 or chris.ayer@mortgagefamily.com

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Thank you Dave.
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Nicole,

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
nicolemillne…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Wed Aug 7, 2013
any suggestions on lender in charlotte, nc
Marlene Bien…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Home Buyer,

I think you should go through a loan officer and they can tell you were you are at. This can tell you what you need to fix in order for a lender to finance you. You need to start somewhere first and why not at the people that will lender the money? then you can start in repairing your credit and resolving any issues that were a problem with the lender and once these issues are repaired and your credit has been updated you can go back to the lender and hopefully get pre-approved.

best of luck
Brook, , San Diego County, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
No go online and go directly to the credit agencies and look threw your credit. If there is anything in dispute they have online dispute forms. Do it yourself I have seen it raised over 100 points. I did it for my brother in-law and several friends it very easy. Then when you have the credit score you need. Then go to the Realtor, or look for you home. And, remember not to make any major new purchases, and try to pay own revolving debt.
I owned a mortgage company for 10 years.
Brook
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Perhaps the best answer is to look into both options. You should be looking into all your options now while you can.