Asked by Goldendeer, Mountain View, CA • Fri Jan 11, 2013
I am a buyer. I am very frustrated with the seller agent. I received the contract with the seller signed on July 2012 for short sale,but I havenâ€™t heard from him since then. My agent and I contact him many times by emails and phone, but we didnâ€™t get any response. Recently I find out that the status of the property is changed to â€œWithdrawn/Cancelâ€. Also the seller agent is â€œmissingâ€ and replaced with other agent name. My questions are:
1. What does it mean? â€œExpiredâ€ and â€œWithdrawn/Cancelâ€.
2. Does the seller agent have the right to Withdrawn/Cancel the short sale?
3. Does the S. agent have the responsibility to tell me the reasons of Withdrawn/Cancel?
4. Does the s. agent have the right to sell to other buyer or keep it for listing again?
5. Does the s. agent have the responsibility to tell me what the lenderâ€™s response (Accepted my offer or not)?
6. Does my contract still have legal effect/legally binding?
7. Can I still have the right to buy the house or request to resubmit?
Real Estate in Fremont
Popular Categories in Fremont
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!