Asked by Goldendeer, Mountain View, CA • Fri Jan 11, 2013
My questions are:
1. In their website, it shows â€œExpiredâ€ first and then changed to â€œWithdrawn/Cancelâ€. What does it mean?
2. Does the seller agent have the right to Withdrawn/Cancel the short sale?
3. Does the seller agent have the responsibility to tell me the reasons of Withdrawn/Cancel?
4. Does the seller agent have the right to sell to other buyer or keep it for listing again?
5. Does the seller agent have the responsibility to tell me what the lenderâ€™s response (Accepted my offer or not)?
6. Does my contract still have legal effect/legally binding?
7. Can I still have the right to buy the house or request to resubmit if they didnâ€™t submit my offer to the lender?
8. Who should I contact if seller agent doesnâ€™t response?
9. What should I do if I still want to buy the property?
I donâ€™t want to give up since I have been waiting for this property for over 10 months. I missed lot of other opportunities during this waiting period. Please help. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate in Fremont
Popular Categories in Fremont
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!