Evelyn Aviles, Home Buyer in 29697

Short Term Mortgage

Asked by Evelyn Aviles, 29697 Fri Jan 11, 2008

We own a house which we put in our son`s name. We plan to sell this house to buy in Florida .Currently plan on putting half down until our house sells. Then we will pay off the house in florida.We are on Social Security...Is this possible?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Jan 11, 2008
Certainly you can do this. Generally, in todays market, there is no prepayment penalty for paying off a mortgage, but be sure to check this with whatever lender you contact to finance the balance.
Web Reference:  http://www.myketriebold.com
0 votes
Durenda Fach…, , Coastal Tampa Bay area. Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
Fri Jan 11, 2008

Yes, this is possible, and not difficult at all.

If you would like additional information, please feel free to email me.

Best of luck on your new purchase and the sale of your existing home
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more