Short Sale: Wondering if an agent who has experience in short sale can help me buy a SF property at discount in some good nbhood in W. Norwalk/Wilton.

Asked by Sam, Norwalk, CT Mon Feb 20, 2012

Answers

7
Fritz Walter, Agent, Milford, CT
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Hi Sam, please keep me in mind for any of your mortgage needs or questions. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. I am not going to give you the hard sell so if you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage professional who has been the lender on countless Short Sale transactions please contact me.

Fritz Walter
203-783-4551
fwalter@totalmortgage.com
The Garthman…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Hi. Though you may have bought by now we are SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) certified by the National Association of Realtors. Since the late 1980s we have been involved in 3rd party sales. We are very active in negotiations wth the bank short sale and foreclosure division so there is less delay and a quicker smoother transition to homeownership for the buyer.

We cover most communities in Fairfield County.

We have plenty of satisfield buyers and sellers who would gladly offer positve testimonials!
Mary Ann &…, Agent, Westport, CT
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Samrat--I thought you were working with me. Let me know. Mary Ann
Joe Balestri…, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Hey Sam,

Have you found an agent to work with? If not, give me a call. My team has done more short sales than many agents in this area, by a considerable margin, both on the buy and sell side. We also have a team of attorneys, inspectors, and mortgage brokers that will help make this process go much smoother.

But keep in mind that short sales are not necessarily discounted; there is no known correlation in Fairfield County between short sale and a lower sale price. It is just about finding the right deal (short sale or not) and moving quickly. Action is important if you see something that is priced well, or that your agent considers a good deal.

-Joe Balestriere
203-216-0670
William Raveis Norwalk
Hanson Realty Group
Todd Turcotte, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Hi Sam,

Any agent can help you with a short sale, but it helps to work with an agent who has experience with short sales. You are on the right track by looking for someone with SS experience.

MilliganRealty.com represents many sellers involved with short sales, and because of that we know the process very well, especially the back end (from the bank's point of view).

Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions.
The Garthman…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Hi. We are short sale approved by the National Association of Realtors and hold the SFR designation ( Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification). We also did foreclosures for the Resolution Trust back in the 1980s before short sales existed.

As mentioned before, short sales can often take a long time. However, if you have experienced Realtors on each side of the transaction who are 'hands-on' and have a motivated seller and a pre-approved buyer, the process can be expedited by good communication among all parties involved, esp between the lawyers representing both parties.

Good luck and feel free to call us for further info.

The Garthman Team
Prudential CT Realty
203-461-6126
Mary Ann &…, Agent, Westport, CT
Fri Feb 24, 2012
Hi Sam--Yes, we have experience dealing with short sales in Fairfield County in the areas you mentioned. I work as a team with my husband. We are both brokers and have many years of experience. How much do you already know about short sales? Are you willing to be patient? Because that's what it takes. Please feel free to get in touch so we can go over details.
Regards, Mary Ann Laurita, Prudential CT Realty
maryannlaurita@prudentialct.com
203-226-1386