Shopping in Pueblo for homes and want to be close to the res. will property values be higher there?

Asked by Melvin, Pueblo, CO Wed May 25, 2011

Answers

7
Matt Pickett, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Wed May 25, 2011
Hey Melvin, this should be the case but its always best to get the advice from a local expert, best of luck
Web Reference:  http://EveryListingNow.com
Elizabeth Da…, Agent, Pueblo, CO
Mon May 28, 2012
Hi Melvin,

I would like to know how close to the res. you are hoping to be? Would you like to be able to see the res. from your property? There are several locations where you have an excellent view of the res. that are not too far from it, without the cost of the "liberty point" area. If price is not an issue, liberty point is definitely a beautiful area. I am extremely familiar with PW and would love to ask you several more questions in order to best assist you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Thank you for your question...

Elizabeth
Ray Catulli, Agent, Pueblo, CO
Thu May 26, 2011
Not necessarily, Please Go to http://WWW.PuebloHomesNow.com for a non-intrusive view of all the Homes
that fit your criteria. Once you familarize yourself with Homes in that area, Please call or e-mail me and we will go tour a few. Thanks!
Knowlton Ama…, Agent, Pueblo, CO
Wed May 25, 2011
It really depends on what caliber of property you are looking for and factors such as lot size and views from the property can impact the property's value of course. However, I think you can get a good deal on any property in the Pueblo market right now and I would expect the property values near the res to appreciate nicely over time. Feel free to contact me @ 719-778-5899 if you'd like further assistance!
DONNA AUSTIN, Agent, PUEBLO, CO
Wed May 25, 2011
Hi Melvin,

Properties near shopping, restraunts, etc can be at a higher value but not always the case. Right now, our market is REO/bank owned driven. Pueblo has alot to offer and tends to be more affordable than most cities of our size. Please let me know how I can help you further!
John Marhofer, , Pueblo, CO
Wed May 25, 2011
Hi Melvin!
It really depends on how close you want to be!! There is an area called Liberty Point where the values are significantly higher, but the views and houses are also much more extravagant. If this is your real desire, the houses are up around the $400k price and up, give or take with views and proximity to the lake. However, there are homes outside the Liberty Point area that are closer in price range to the Pueblo median. Most of the homes in the Pueblo West area that sold in the 1st quarter of the year were between $100k and $200k and depending on amenities, size of property and location go up from there. Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with!
I have attached a link to Trulia's overview of the Pueblo West and Pueblo area Real Estate trends.
Angela Love, , Pueblo, CO
Wed May 25, 2011
Hi Melvin,

Pueblo has a unique set-up. Depending on what side of the Reservoir you are interested in determines the property value, in addition to square footage, acreage, and features of the home.

I would be happy to work with you if you are looking for a Realtor.

Kind Regards,

Angela