Asked by ankur_desai82, Mountain View, CA • Sat Oct 27, 2012
I saw the Ivy-Montage by Shea Homes and loved the Belmont plan. The floor plan is exactly what I was looking for in a house. My Questions/concerns are:
1) I am not so sure about the area. Its a little deserted from the heart of Livermore.
2) Elementary and High Schools are good but what about Middle School?
3) If i would like to move in say after 6-7 years, Would I get the return on my investment? Not looking for lot of appreciation but not sure the price they are asking is worth it or not?
4) I did some research and looks like the houses in Livermore are selling at around $245/sq ft and Shea is asking around $285, there are some upgrades included but not sure if this much premium in price is worth.
5) Also I will be commuting to Sunnyvale for work, not sure about how the traffic is normally, I am prepared to drive 45 mins one way. is it going to be more
I would really appreciate if someone can shed a light on my concerns because I loved the property.
Real Estate in Livermore
Popular Categories in Livermore
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!