Selling a home and purchasing a new one

Asked by jdesjardin3, Milwaukee County, WI Wed Nov 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I are looking to sell our home and purchase a new one, are there any specific real estate companies that work with investors, or are skilled in selling a home quickly? Or is it just sort of luck of the draw kinda thing

Answers

2
KerryAnn Dou…, Agent, Hales Corners, WI
Wed Nov 14, 2012
In addition to the comment below ask someone you know who has recently bought and/or sold for a referral!
Troy Miller, Agent, Milwaukee, WI
Wed Nov 14, 2012
You should start by interviewing several agents to find a good fit. Its more the agent then the specific company that will service your listing/purchase. As in any business there are the workers and there are the slackers.

Finding a home should not be an issue as there is still ample inventory....selling is the harder part of the equation especially coming into the winter months which traditionally are slower.

If you have any specific real estate questions or would like to discuss further either selling or buying please feel free to contact me anytime.

Troy Miller
Total Realty LLC
414-333-3723
troymiller@totalrealty.com
http://www.totalrealty.com