Seller financing.....

Asked by Bigjdiesel, Atlantic City, NJ Sat Jan 30, 2010

Was just looking to see if anybody has any seller financing listings in the Atlantic city area, mainly in Atlantic City... If this site isn't the best way of gaining this info can anyone offer the best way..... Thanks all...

Answers

7
Jose Rivera…, , Northfield, NJ
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Seller can hold mortgage. I have 4 properties in WIldwood City area, near the boardwalk where seller is willing to hold the mortgage to qualified buyers. These are summer rentals accomondations, motel style, parking available. We can sell them as a package. Call me for more information. 609 338-8877 Jose R. SInclair, Balsley Losco Real Estate.
Tina LoBiondo, Agent, VENTNOR, NJ
Sun Jan 31, 2010
Hi again,
Trulia is not linked to the MLS, which is the computer system used by Realtors, so the info available is limited. I can access our computer system and send you info on the homes that offer seller financing, I know of a few just off the top of my head. I'd be happy to do so if you send me your email address. Also, we can also reach out to sellers to find out if there are other sellers that may be interested in seller financing.

Farley and Ferry has been in the Atlantic City area since 1916. I have lived on the island for almost 10 years, so we have access to sellers and detailed knowledge of the area and the home available. It would be my pleasure to assist you in any way. Please feel free to call me or send me an email directly.
Tina Ercole LoBiondo
Farley and Ferry Real Estate
tercole@yahoo.com
609.501.3211
Debbie Bathen, , 08225
Sun Jan 31, 2010
Dear Big J,

Seller financing may be an option that some sellers would consider in the present market, as there is a large inventory of homes for sale. If you are looking for seller financing because you cannot obtain conventional means of financing through a bank, then a seller willing to offer financing may want downpayment monies and terms that vary from what a bank may ask for (interest rate, length of loan,etc). Also, a seller who would be interested in finacing for you is someone not needing the immeadiate proceeds from the sale of their property to purchase a new home- They are holding the "paper" on the home, and will be paid off over time. Also, if you default on payments, then the seller can take the property back, and you will lose whatever monies paid the seller.

Not all mls listings that we Realtors have access to will state whether owner financing is available. We can however, contact the cooperating broker and ask them to communicate to their seller that we have a buyer looking for owner financing, and proceed from there if the seller is willing to entertain finacing.

I agree with my peers, contact one of us Realtors, as we would be happy to assist you.

Debbie Bathen-Realtor/Associate
RE/MAX Atlantic
Northfield, NJ 08225
email: debbiebathen@remax.net
http://www.debbiebathen.com
Web Reference:  http://www.debbiebathen.com
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Sun Jan 31, 2010
Your best bet would be to contact a REALTOR. The availability of seller financing is not always listed in the MLS, so a local REALTOR can contact agents representing sellers with homes meeting your needs to explore financing options.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty - Atlantic Shore
609-384-6121
Tina LoBiondo, Agent, VENTNOR, NJ
Sun Jan 31, 2010
It would be my pleasure to send you homes that offer seller financing. If you send me your email, I can send the listings directly to you. I know of a couple homes in AC that are offering seller financing. There are also some in other areas such as Absecon, Northfield and Pleasantville. Would you consider any areas outside of AC?
Tina Ercole LoBiondo
Farley and Ferry Real Estate, Ventnor NJ
tercole@yahoo.com
Matthew & Ri…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Sun Jan 31, 2010
I can check for you. Occasionally we have a few sellers offering financing. Please contact me and I will email you a list of possibilities.

Best wishes,

Matt
Web Reference:  http://havilandGroup.net
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun Jan 31, 2010
The multiple listing service in your area should make note of those properties where the owner is willing to finance the deal or hold the mortgage. I would recommend hiring a buyer's agent to work for you in this search. I would be happy to recommend someone if you don't know of anyone in your area. Good luck.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com