Asked by 2010home Search, North Attleboro, MA • Fri Apr 16, 2010
1. My wife and I made an offer on a house in MA.
2. The offer was accepted
3. We had the 3 hour home inspection this week
4. The home inspector said to check with the city to see if the service line was new or old. He noticed they had replaced all the pipes inside the house but he was wondering if they also replaced the pipe that goes from the house to the outside street.
5. My wife called the city and they looked the house up. The city has it recorded that they told the Seller back in October of 2009 that he had to replace the old iron pipe with a new coper pipe. The city needs to install a new meter on the home.
A. The Home owner never told his real estate agent about this
B. The home owner never told our real estate agent about this
C. The home owner never told us
1. Was the seller suppose to disclose that the city told them that the pipe had to be replaced due to the new meter?
2. The reason why I ask is because we would not have had a home inspection on this pro
Real Estate in North Attleboro
Popular Categories in North Attleboro
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!