Self employed and looking for an fha loan

Asked by Stilllooking, 33073 Thu Aug 30, 2012

Im looking for a lender that can help with what im told is the hardest loan to get, self employed. I'm told that my income is to low, because ive taken to manny deductions. credit score 668 to 699, 2010 was 19,598 ans 2011 was 26,000. With 335.00 total monthly debt. i'm told by a private lender that i can qualify for 85k and the bank told me 40k, i'm confused
Does anyone know what

Answers

3
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
A good site to go to get connected with a reputable lender that offers loans that are difficult is The Lenders Network. If anyone can get you approved for a loan with bad credit they can!
Jacob Edri, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Wed Jan 15, 2014
The income you reported is it gross? or Taxable Income? It makes a huge difference; also the deductions will determine your debt to income ratio. private lenders are more flexible then banks
MARCO HUAMAN, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Coral Gables, FL
Sat Sep 1, 2012
How are you?
The income you reported is it gross? or Taxable Income? It makes a huge difference; also the deductions will determine your excesiveness of debt to income ratio. You must either increase your income, or reduce debt. You should speak with the bank who told you the qualification for 40K, and ask for more questions in detail.