Algirdas Luk…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Seeking lot or garage or wreak house to purchase in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in order to build a one family house. Seeking lot size approximately 20x100

Asked by Algirdas Lukosevicius, New York, NY Mon Sep 24, 2012

Williamsburg/Greenpoint vacinity

Answers

4
Chris Otero, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Hi, Algirdas. Please send me your contact information if you are still in the market to purchase. I may have something that suits your needs.

Chris Otero
Northside Plaza, Inc.
Hawk Burns, , Brooklyn, NY
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Hello Algirdas:

Forward me your contact information and how much you can spend and I can show you properties that may be a fit for you and/or your budget.

Hawk Burns
LBurns@Elliman.com
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Dear Algirdas:

Forward me your contact information and how much you can spend and I can show you properties that may be good for you and/or your budget.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi Algirdas
send me your direct email and I will forward what I can find for your consideration.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
I am interested in buying a house in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. Zip codes 11211, 11205, 11206. can you let me know if you have anything in this area? my email address is annylewi@gmail.com. Thank You
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013