Seeking a land contract home in the Oak Park area. How do I find land contract listings?

Asked by Shawn, Oak Park, MI Wed Oct 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093672004-24730-Manistee-St-…

Answers

5
Lora Davis, Home Buyer, Taylor, MI
Fri Mar 14, 2014
im looking for a land contract home in oak park michigan
Nell, Home Buyer, Oak Park, MI
Thu Sep 5, 2013
looking for land contract in southfield,oak park, michigan.
Michael Dela…, , Battle Creek, MI
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Shawn,
I am a Realtor in Michigan. Unfortunately I do not cover that side of the State. However, a Realtor can help you find listing in that area. Also, I wrote a book to help people looking for Land Contracts that is available as a Kindle eBook on Amazon. I have provided a lot of information on the subject there that might help you. It is called: Understanding Land Contract Homes: In Pursuit of the American Dream. http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Contract-Pursuit-America…
rbroomsey, Home Buyer, Oak Park, MI
Sun Dec 23, 2012
looking for land contract in redford michigan
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Hi Shawn,

I would be happy to send you a list of land contracts that are available in Oak Park. Let me know the price range you are seeking to stay in and % down and I will send you everything on the market!
I'm also interested in a land contract listing for homes in Oak Park.
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
Hello Michelle I would also like a list of land contracts home that are currently available in Oak Park.
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013
Thank you for your response Michelle. We are looking preferably in the Oak Park, Southfield areas but will consider locations surrounding these areas. We are looking within the 40 to 70,000 range with 10% down if at all possible. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012