Searching St. Helena to Yountville for a character home to $950k.

Asked by Mary Ann Souza, Napa, CA Tue Oct 29, 2013

Answers

3
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Feb 13, 2014
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender based out of California and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Heloisa Feli…, Agent, Weston, FL
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi Mary Ann,

Check 1269 Allyn Ave in St. Helena and 48 Lande Way in Yountville.

Please contact me if you have any questions. My office is on Main St. in St. Helena.

Heloisa Felicio (Helo)
DRE # 01897052
Coldwell Banker
1289 Main Street
St Helena,CA 94574
(707) 628-9401 Cell
http://hellonaparealestate.com
Mary Ann, Are you a agent for Pacific Union?
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
Richard Pete…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi Mary Ann, I know of a couple of nice homes in that price range. I'd be happy to help you get in to preview them if you'd like. Feel free to give me a call at (707) 225-3776. - Rich