San Jose - 95111 - New townhome 3Br-3bath 1600 Sq Ft - 520K

Asked by Pvm, Cupertino, CA Sun May 18, 2008

- can you please tell me is this is a good deal? Please advise, on what the right offer price for this TH?

Also, In general - how is this area?

Answers

8
Benny Anasta…, , Santa Clara, CA
Fri Jun 26, 2009
You need a professional Realtor that could represent you.
Please don't hesitate to call me for any concerns.
Thank you.
Andrea Wince…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Thu May 22, 2008
I don't recommend you buy a new home directly from the developer. Bring in your own Realtor to look out for your best interest. In this slower market, most developers offer commission to cooperating brokerages which means they pay for your realtor, you do not. Why would you not want to be represented - for free! Your agent needs to register you with the sales office. If you are speaking of Corde Terra, those are very nice homes. If schools are important to you, check that out as well.
Norman Aless…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue May 20, 2008
Hi Pvm,
The other agents all have given you very good advice. I might add that if this is a Brand New Home and you have NOT signed up at the site for the information already then I can help negotiate for you on the contract, I have negotiated many new home buys for my clients getting them the BEST deals. I also run comparables to the property so you would KNOW what price to offer.
Contact me lets see what I can do for you.
Allyson
408-705-6578
allyson@homesbyallyson.com
Trisha Motter, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sun May 18, 2008
Hello Pvm,

That sounds like a good deal to me. We would be able to give you a better answer if we knew the address, but from what you have said I would make a move on it. If you don't have one already you should get a Realtor on your side to help you. Your Realtor will be able to come up with an appropriate offer by investigating further into the property and seller. Once you find out if it is a short sale, foreclosure, or REO, if the seller and or lender is motivated, and how the comparable's in that area are, you and your Realtor will come up with an appropriate offer.
If you are looking for a Realtor I specialize in San Jose Residential real estate.

Trisha Motter
Web Reference:  http://www.TrishaMotter.com
Realtor, ,
Sun May 18, 2008
Pvm, a street address is needed for an accurate comparable. However, just from your description, that price seems pretty good for a home that size! If you're concerned about the area you can check the crime stats at http://www.crimereports.com Good luck.
CJ Brasiel, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sun May 18, 2008
Pam,

To really offer an estimate of value, I would need to know the street name and ideally house number. If you are not familiar with this area, I would drive through the neighborhood. Also, looking at the commute and conveniences you desire will help assess the value. The value in a home is not only location but how it fits your lifestyle. If you want more specific information, let me know. I am glad to help, no obligation.

CJ
Web Reference:  http://www.TalkToCJ.com
Charles Coac…, , San Jose, CA
Sun May 18, 2008
Pvm,
The area is not bad at all, if you have not already done so I recommend using a buyers agent. If you have already visited the property without one you will be on your own unless you are willing to pay for a buyers agent yourself.
If you would like advice on pricing you are going to need to contact a Realtor for help.
Best of luck on your purchase!

Charles Coachman
Frank Diaz, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Sun May 18, 2008
You need an agent Pvm. I you need help finding one, let me know.

Only a professional in your immediate area can answer this. Ideally, someone that knows that buidling.

I went to Foothill-DeAnza in 1988. The good ole days.