Sale history of this Heritage Vlg. Condo, 797A Hilltop Rd E. for personal residence.

Asked by Judy, 10512 Mon Nov 10, 2008

The exact address is 797A Hilltop Rd. East, Southbury, ct 06488. Does anyone know the sales history or problems with this condominium. I know it was for sale last November '07, and is on sale now.

Answers

4
Joyce Skowro…, Agent, Oxford, CT
Thu Feb 25, 2010
Judy, there are 122 condos for sale in Heritage Village now, but I'm sorry I didn't find 797A to be on the list.. I can e-mail you the list if you'd like me to do that. Joyce Skowronski
Joyce Skowro…, Agent, Oxford, CT
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Judy, Chatfield Farms is a fabulous community. The new clubhouse is the best I have ever seen. The houses are so beautiful,especially the way they designed the lower levels.I'd choose Chatfield Farms over Heritage Village, too. Joyce Skowronski Raveis Real Estate Southbury
Jeffrey Colt, Agent, Southbury, CT
Thu Feb 26, 2009
I would be happy to meet with you and go over the history of this or any unit in the Village. The records can easily be accessed in town hall or from http://www.totalvaluation.com select thetown of Southbury, and input the street address. In this case use heritage and then a list will appear and you can look for 797A. It will give the assessor card with any sales history. For any more info on the unit give me a call 203586-9167.
Judy A, Home Buyer, Nyack, NY
Mon Nov 17, 2008
Thanks for the info...we took a ride through Heritage Village, and although very nice, it didn't do anything for us..We were looking at Chatfield Farms..brand new. Have you heard of it?