Route 53 extension. How will it a Rt 53 extension affect the Hampton Reserve Subdivision?

Asked by Arun, Chicago, IL Sat May 29, 2010

Do you know how close the proposed extended highway will be to this subdivision?

Answers

3
nancy1492, Home Owner, Mundelein, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Before beginning the construction of Rt 53, the State must advise each town that the road would be going through and, I would think, also obtain approval from each one. It would probably take years of discussions before the road would be built, if ever.
coleen greni…, Agent, Barrington, IL
Sun May 30, 2010
I've been living and working in Lake County and the northwest suburbs for 15-20yrs and they haven't done anything yet even though they are still discussing it. Look at your time frame but I doubt anything will come about within the next 10-15 yrs. However, it's always a discussion.

Coleen
Donna Sattler, Agent, Rolling Meadows, IL
Sun May 30, 2010
Check out the map below. I would not guess that the highway will go in anytime soon. If it comes in the next 20 years, I'd be surprised. If it does come through, it would be pretty close to the Hamptons Reserve. Depends on how far west in the subdivision your house is.

http://www.lakecountyil.gov/route53/Documents/IL53Map.pdf