Roth ira withdrawal

Asked by Julie Rowe, Oak Park, IL Wed Jun 3, 2009

i've read that i can take out money i converted into a roth ira 5 years ago (paid taxes on it then) without penalty even though i'm not 50. any one know?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alex Fuentes, , Elmwood Park, IL
Fri Jan 22, 2010
Rules are always changing my advice contact my "Trusted Advisor" Michael Trekas let him know that I referred you to him. His # 708-452-9169, The Meridian Business Group in Elmwood Park. Can also be found @

If you need help being pre-approved feel free to contact me.

Best of Luck!
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Oak Park Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more