River's Edge Condo

Asked by Pinkybpatel, Conshohocken, PA Thu Feb 6, 2014

Is River's Edge Condos worth the high taxes? What's your view of the building itself?

Answers

5
Dennis Conwe…, , Philadelphia, PA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
The taxes are in line proportionally with what other properties in the area are paying.
The condo fees include interior, exterior maintenance,snow removal, trash removal,insurance on the building up to but not including your interior walls,utilities except electric but they do include comcast
You get good value on the buy side as what you get in SF in is cheaper than a lot of other parts of the city
If you have any questions please give me a call
Best Always

Dennis Conwell
Accredited Buyers Representative
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Fox Roach Realtors
215-272-0360 Cell Preferred
215-440-2085 Office
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Hi Jane,

I believe the new increased property taxes are in line with others of the same value in the City. Also when you buy a condo, if it is assessed at a higher value then you pay for it, you can appeal the assessment next year to try to reduce the tax bill.

My view of the building is that it can be a great place for some and okay for others. You have your own priorities, needs and requirements. What amenities are absolutely necessary for you? Where do you work - what is your comfortable for you as far as mode of transportation, commute time, parking arrangements? Are you a runner or biker? It may be important to be by the River Track/Path and Fairmount Park. I'm very familiar with the building and many others in the area too. We can talk more about our views of buildings and what is most important to you when we speak.

Have you been through any of the condos at River's Edge or elsewhere yet? Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns. If you haven't chosen a Realtor yet, I'd be honored to be considered to represent you as your Buyer's Agent and help you find and negotiate a good deal on your next home. Looking forward to speaking with you soon. Stay warm.

Larry Lichtman
Cell/Text: (267) 255-9640
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Jane you need to meet with a Realtor from the area. When you meet with them please ask not only what the taxes were but what they are now also discuss the Condo Fees this will show two things first: how informed the agent is about the condos and second ask if the condo association fees are current this will be needed for your mortgage also how many rentals are there compared to Owner occupied

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
Market Force Realty
801 W. Street Rd
Feasterville, PA 19153
866-993-8585
267-934-1971
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Kimberly Win…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Hi, Jane!

It depends on your view of "worth it," but if you'd like to see a condo at River's Edge - or some of the other beautiful buildings throughout the city with similar amenities (and/or lower taxes,) feel free to give me a call - I'll be glad to send you some listings for any places that suit your needs!

Cheers,

Kimberly Wingfield

Real Estate Agent: Keller Williams - Center City Realty
REALTOR® - Member of GPAR
Cell: (267) 530-5641
Office: (215) 627-3500
wingfieldphillyrealestate.com
Ian Perler, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Hi Jane,

The taxes at River's Edge are normal for that area and are based on the assets value of the apartments. I would be happy to work with you and show you homes in River's Edge and other condominiums so that you can find the one that best works for you. Feel free to call or email me to discuss. I hope you have a great day.

Ian Perler
Star Real Estate Group
Sales Manager / Sales Agent
Mobile: (203) 770-3803
Email: Ian@MrPhillyRealEstate.com