Retiring to Lawrence. Want a hilltop view. 3 bd, 2 bt, 2000 sq ft. $200000 to $350000.Deireable studio space on property. Any chance?

Asked by bxmason, Manhattan, KS Mon Oct 21, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

7
Nathan Paradis’ answer
Nathan Parad…, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Hi there BXMASON.

What's your timeframe? Hard to predict inventory with any degree of certainty so you might feel out a couple of us local pros, find a good fit, and have your buyer's agent help you keep abreast of what's available.

To answer your question - yes. Naturally, with more time to scout, and some flexibility in your date of possession, you should be able to find the right place. It might even be within the city limits.

Do you need to sell property in Manhattan prior to moving out this way?

Give a ring Mon-Sat 8-8 or leave a message after hours if you'd like to chat.

Nate Paradis
785.550.8947
Rob Lang :), Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Sorry I am late to respond. I was out showing seven rural properties today. 13 of all the properties I SOLD this year were sold to my buyers. I subscribe to all three MLS's which is essential so you can see every property matching your search criteria. Feel free to us my advanced search criteria website where you can enter the number of acres you are looking for and so on.

I answer my phone, text, email, do electron signings, work weekends, holidays, evenings, etc. to better show you the properties matching your criteria.

I look forward to assisting you!
Bob Reed…, Agent, Lansing, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
We do have some properties here in Lawrence that fit this description. Email me at bob.driveyourcar.reed.@gmail.com I can send you the details on these properties then we can go from there.
Stan Trekell, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Lawrence is simply the best place to live in Kansas. Congratulations on your decision to make it your retirement home. Like my colleagues, I offer highly personalized service and make sure your needs come before my own. So if working with a high tech, high touch Realtor is what you're after, I am the person for the job!

Stan @ 785-766-6969
Marty Hender…, Home Buyer, Lawrence, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Hit me when you plan on coming to Lawrence to look around... thanks Marty http://www.MartyHenderson.com
Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
I checked through some properties that are south of Lawrence that might meet your criteria. If you would like me to send you the list, please send me an email at sarah@laytonre.com or call/text 785-24-1142. I woul dbe happy to show you some homes or if you don't live nearby, I can go out and help prequalify them.

Have a great day!
Lisa Buller…, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Absolutely. I've been working with buyers looking at rural properties in this price range. Let me know when you are in town and we can look at a few that meet your criteria.