Kumar, Home Buyer in 60089

Resale value of town homes very near to School area

Asked by Kumar, 60089 Sat Feb 20, 2010

I looked at townhomes in Palazoo court & Maderia court in buffalo grove, il. This place is very opposite to no.1 school Stevenson HS. I liked those town homes but unable to decide because -
Those are very Opposite to school area. Do people pefer to buy houses at this place?...buying a home very very close to school area does impact the resale value???

Please advise

Answers

3
Evan Kane, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Sun Feb 21, 2010
There is unlikely to be a positive or negative correlation associated with the proximity of the high school and sale price or market time.
Web Reference:  http://www.realtyfreak.com
Judy Greenbe…, , Buffalo Grove, IL
Sat Feb 20, 2010
Hi Kumar,

Depending on the price you wanted to spend, a townhouse or house in Palazzo Court and Maderia are both great investments. Because of the location to Stevenson High School, these homes will keep their value better than most places. For those families where both parents work, close proximity to the high school is very convenient. If you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to call me at 847-602-5435
Kathy Diegel, Agent, Elgin, IL
Sat Feb 20, 2010
That is a very popular area. Resale is very good. People love that they're so affordable and yet attend award winning district 103 & 125 schools. I'd be happy to show you any homes in that area please contact me.
Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com 847-707-8907

Kathy Diegel
Coldwell Banker
Buffalo Grove