Requesting information about Brookside Lake condos in FOrt Wayne. Any noise issues?

Asked by Ken Thomas, Leo, IN Sun Jun 2, 2013

Answers

3
Reta Todd, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Jun 2, 2013
Actually, I live in one of the condos . The only time I've heard noise from adjoining homes has been when they were having some construction done.

We are very satisfied with our condo. I have one listed that is around 2000 sq ft. And there are three or four others available.

Please contact me at either retatodd@gmail.com or 70-0100.

Reta Todd
North Eastern Group Realty
The Biggs Te…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Jun 2, 2013
Hi Ken!

In talking with the seller when I listed their home that was one of my first questions because I knew someone like you would want to know.

They get along very well with their neighbor but they have never heard a pep out of them in the almost 7 years they have lived there.

The adjoining wall is mostly the stairwell, closets and bathrooms.

When these were built code called for 10 or 12 inches of space fully insulated to cancel out any noise.

When is a good time for you to check it out? Let me know and we'll go have a look.

Thanks!
Kevin Fry, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Jun 2, 2013
My mother in law lives there and has had no issues.