Repurpose buildings.

Asked by Marina_edelman, , Sun Jan 20, 2013

Marina, home buyer in thousand oaks ca.
How do I find a fire station for sale?
Or a small old bank property or similar cool building for mixed residential/professional use?

Answers

4
Dave White, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi Marina, to answer your question, I think that I would drive the area I am interested in and see the For Sale signs of what broker handles those type of buildings-- then call them so that they can research possibilities directly for you.
Marina_edelm…, Home Buyer, ,
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Thank you for the response but I really want to be between Calabasas and TO.
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I know of (and have been inside of) a former Bed and Breakfast (7 room B&B)) in Ventura for sale. It's a historical landmark, built in 1890. A charming Cape Cod Victorian Style property waiting for your creative application.
John Berrios, Both Buyer And Seller, Westlake Village, CA
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Good day Marina, I have a private sale property in Sherman Oaks, CA which may be of interest to you. Please contact me asap if interested.
6880sqft Commercial 2 story, mixed use retail, medical office, residential. 150ft frontage corner lot. Has been vacant for over a year, 3 year old roof, 2nd floor apartment with approx. 2660sqft, 1st floor for offices approx. 4200sqft. Priced below the market according to comps and the appraisal at $2,395,00. Located in desirable area next to busy intersection 405 & 101 in Southern Los Angeles County of California.
John Berrios
priinc7@gmail.com