Rental needed in Littleton, Highlands Ranch, south areas

Asked by Valerie Kleinman, Greenwood Village, CO Sun Jul 8, 2012

Looking for a 3 bedroom rental for my daughter and family. Her husband just was medically discharged from the Army. They need to get my grand daughter registered for kindergarten. One extremely well behaved and trained golden doodle. Max they can pay is $1400. Prefer Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Castle Rock but will look at anything in south/ southwest areas. Call or text me anytime.
Many thanks,
Valerie Kleinman
719-351-2393

Answers

2
Jan Baer, Agent, Littleton, CO
Thu Oct 25, 2012
Hi Valerie, I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath town home available in Beautiful SouthPark, However the rent is $1495 and includes the HOA which provides trash, snow removal, Denver Water, landscaping community pool tennis clubhouse, parks, trails there's a children's play group and the neighborhood is zoned for Wilder elementary one of the best in LPS. Walk to Light rail. There's a washer dryer, stainless steel appliances and a Blue Ribbon home warranty. Brand new roof, skylight and vinyl windows throughout.
Please call me 303-931-5853 or email me at Jannobaer@Gmail.com if you have interest

cheers, Jan Baer
Julie Montgo…, , 80238
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Hi Valerie -- sorry to hear about the difficulty finding a rental, but if I hear about anything I will definitely let you know. My cell is 303-906-3150 and email is jmontgomery@coloradomasters.com -- feel free to contact me at any time. Best of luck to you and your family! Julie Montgomery, RE/MAX Masters, Inc.
Many thanks Julie! I truly appreciate the time you took for the phone call and message. Have a wonderful day.
Valerie
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012