Rental in South Metro

Asked by Brian Smith, Centennial, CO Fri Jan 17, 2014

Good Morning, I have a couple moving here from Texas. She is already here and is looking for a pace immediately. She works in the DTC area and is looking from Aurora South, Centennial (to Broadway), HR, Lone Tree, Parker. They do have 3 dogs which does make it more challenging. She has a great reference from her previous landlord of 4 years. I have tried multiple property mgmt companies, but cannot seem to get a call back. I am not looking for a commission or referral fee. I am doing this to protect my future business.

Please feel free to call me direct asap.

Brian M Smith
(720) 490-1687
briansmith@themeridianteam.com

Answers

2
Jonathan Ben…, Agent, Aurora, CO
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Brian,
You may want to call Real Property Management. They are a rental management company. They have a local office and work with detached residence. Sicne there are three dogs it may be hard to find any complex that will take them. Check out their website at:

http://www.realpropertymanagementcolorado.com/

They may be able to find an appropriate rental for you clients.

Good Luck,

Jonathan Benecke
360Dwellings
(720) 384-6573
jonathan@360dwellings.com
Wisdom Real…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Jan 17, 2014
That is a great question. I receive a ton of rental inquiries and am looking for a GREAT property management company that does not practice resale, to create a relationship with to send all of the rental leads that I have. If you find anyone or if anyone reads this and is interested, please contact us.
Thank you. I agree!
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014