Rent to own houses, I am looking for rent to own houses in Morton grove due to having a bad credit.

Asked by Nishanth Achari, 60053 Tue Feb 26, 2008

I do not have a great credit, so it there are any options for home buying?

Answers

3
Greg Zaccagni, , Illinois
Thu Jul 10, 2008
Have you been turned down for a mortgage loan and if so do you know why? There are many types of loans available incuding FHA which is not FICO (credit) score driven. Please let me know if I can help..
Mark Roncone, , Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Nishanth,

Have you spoken with a loan officer? Have you been told that you can not buy a home? Contact Tino Muratore at tino.muratore@gmail.com. See if he can help you. I hope it works out for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.markroncone.com
Lisa Compean…, Agent, Des Plaines, IL
Wed Jul 9, 2008
If you don't have a deposit and a good/great reason for having bad credit. Your choices are limited. A homeowner considering a lease option would need to be convinced; which is easier than dealing with a lender, but there's no such thing as a free ride so you stand to lose your deposit + payments you've made if you default while getting your credit back on it's feet in time to purchase the home.