Relocating to Lakewood Ranch with two boys 8yrs old and 5yrs old

Asked by Mgold33, Manalapan, NJ Sat Dec 15, 2012

We're thinking about relocating to Lakewood Ranch with our 8 and 5 yr old boys. Can anybody share with us information on the elementary schools and summer camps? Also, is there a moms club in Lakewood Ranch? Just looking for some honest opinions.

Answers

4
Pavaodan, Home Buyer, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Wed Mar 1, 2017
Mgold33, Did you end up relocating? My family is thinking about doing the same. Just curious how it worked out?
Adam Waxler, Agent, Nokomis, FL
Sat Dec 15, 2012
My wife, son and I moved to Lakewood Ranch from NY just about 8 years and consider it the best decision of our lives. I worked as a middle school social studies teacher in NY and continued to work as one here until I recently switched to real estate full time and I can tell you that I am very pleased with the schools here. My son went to Braden River Elementary and now goes to Braden River Middle and has had a fantastic experience at both. This is truly a family oriented community with activities for nearly anything your kids may be interested in. Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions about the area...I'd be happy to help...

Adam Waxler
Broker Associate
uKeepCommission Real Estate
941-465-9206
adam@uKeepCommission.com
http://www.uKeepCommission.com
Pat Warren, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hi and yes. I have three kids and have lived in Lakewood Ranch for over 10 years. It is a tremendous community for young families. My kids.are.involved ed in three.different sports and my wife and I are very involved with their schools, sports and communities. You will find there is every opportunity here for you. Just a wonderful family place. Please let me know as I can help with specifics. I loom forward to hearing from you. Sincerely. Pat Warren. Premier Sotheby's. 941-350-7044
Wayne Collier, Other Pro, Bowling Green, FL
Sat Dec 15, 2012
I myself do not have kids but know alot of people live there do. I personally think it's a great area and very family oriented.
thanks wayne
Flag Sat Dec 15, 2012