Relocating Issues

Asked by Cowgirl22prncss, Beardstown, IL Thu Jun 20, 2013

We are looking to buy our FIRST home in the Smoky Mountains. We are having a hard time trying to get a loan since we live in Illinois currently and do not have jobs there but have steady jobs here. We do not want to rent since it gets you no where. Any advice?

Answers

7
William Allen, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Chip Dykeman, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Sounds as though you are looking to purchase your first home.
Congrats on that decision & opportunity!!
My office has a full time staff that can assist you with all your financial questions and needs.
Please feel free to contact me directly at 865.604.5083 for further information.

Good Luck!!

Chip Dykeman
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
Direct 865.604.5083
Office 865.687.1111
Tina Mounger, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri Jun 21, 2013
We offer you a simple, no-commitment step, conducted by e-mail or on the phone, from your information you fill out on our form online or you can visit JustListedKnoxville.com/Loans to contact lenders direct. The loan officer will ask you a few simple question and will be able to answerer your questions after you reveal a few basics — to narrow down your mortgage options based on your individual needs then the loan office can answer questions like: "Do I qualify for a loan?" and "How much can I borrow?" It's quick, it's easy. http://justlistedknoxville.com/loans/
Elizabeth Ru…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Hi, this move can be exciting and stressful at the same time. I would like to help you. A wonderful loan officer is Autumn Lane with MIG. You can reach her at 865-244-1624 ext 308 or online at autumn.lane@migonline. She will let you know exactly what you need to do. And I would love to help you find your new home. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Elizabeth Russell @ Single Tree Realty
Gary Tice, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu Jun 20, 2013
I was unsure if this is a second home or a permanent relocation. with the issues that banks have had to deal with you might be better moving and renting for a year to get established and then purchase. Being frugal in your rental and lifestyle for one year can provide benefits the rest of your life. It also enables you to get your credit and debt in great positions.
Kenny Mcmahan, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Contact Ronnie at Peoples Mortgage - 8656920899. He does a great job with hard to do loans. Please tell him I gave you his info.
Web Reference:  http://Peoplesmortgage.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Are you going to live in the Smoky Mts or there in Illinois? Will you still have the same job if you move to the Mountains? Have you spoken to a lender in the Mountains?
Moving to the Smoky Mts. Our jobs are very easily to find in Tn just employers want to see you first and know you are a in TN before hiring. I haven't found any lenders yet to speak with.
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013