Recently bought a new house , i got a statement from mortgage company which differs from the final Hud statement . Plz help.

Asked by Samsung, Coral Springs, FL Thu Sep 20, 2012

Even the Home owner inspection is not yet done by the insurance company.

Answers

6
Cynthia Barr…, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
I would contact your loan officier and ask them your questions.

Cindy Barron
, ,
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Good evening Samsung,

Believe me, we Pros here on Trulia want to help you but your question is a bit vague. Sounds to me like you've closed on the purchase of a home---Congratulations!---and you've just received your first payment statement. What differs on the statement from the HUD-1? Is the name of the Lender different? This is common practice that your loan may already have been sold to a different Lender. This is known as a transfer of servicing; it does not affect your interest rate or monthly payment, only the name of the Lender you write the check to.

I recommend what I tell all my clients here in New York: call your Loan Officer who helped you with the financing for your home purchase.

If I'm wrong in my assumption, please post more info so we can guide you accordingly.

Trevor Curran
Thanks the response, I called the new lender and asked them about the breakdown for the first mortgage payment and they said that the ex lender PMI Assement tax is making the difference . Please guide me in this matter.
Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Thu Sep 20, 2012
The final HUD is given at closing. If you have not closed on the mortgage, speak to your loan officer about the discrepancies. If you have closed, speak to a real estate attorney.
David Campbe…, Agent, Dania Beach, FL
Thu Sep 20, 2012
This is a very vague question. You will need to call your lender to describe in detail what it is you are looking at.
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Sep 20, 2012
The final HUD does not have your payment on it - it only lists the closing costs, purchase price, tax prorations, title fees etc.

Are you talking about the Good Faith Estimate? Where is your lender at in this equation? And your agent?
thanks for the prompt response, actually we had the first morgage payment due next month with a amt to be payed to our lender who sold it to another mortgage company before even the first payment due ,now the new lender sent us a statement with almost 2 $ increase per payment,so my question is are we supposed to pay the differnce and why
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Are you saying you CLOSED on a house?