Realtor w/ Property management muscle?

Asked by Want2BuyRentalProperty, Dallas, TX Wed Jul 6, 2011

I want to buy an apartment complex (10 units) OR multiple condos in the general Dallas area. I would love to work with a realtor with strong property management skills or close ties to a management company.

Answers

8
Damon Willia…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Jul 13, 2011
If you are looking to get a multi unit complex then you better make sure you are getting a good agent. There are so many ways to screw those deals up and so many ways to lose money on them. I have worked several of the apartment complex "projects" in the past with success. If you have not found the right agent yet feel free to contact me and Ill be happy to work with you on it.

Damon Williamson
Keller Williams Dallas Preston(The #1 producing office in DFW)
214-325-9827
Web Reference:  http://www.realtordamon.com
Jack Gillis, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jul 12, 2011
As a professional Real Estate Agent in Dallas, with a BBA (Real Estate) and MBA (Real Estate Finance), I am uniquely qualified with substantial experience to assist investors, as well as consulting on home building, remodeling, land acquisition for developers, and financial planning. Among this substantial experience is:

♦Negotiated and closed real estate home sales exceeding US$8 million in the last 12-months
♦Negotiating, writing and administering contracts
♦Office lease negotiations on behalf of real estate clients
♦Advise Real Estate Investors in Dallas.

I also hold the Residential Finance Consultant designation after having completed the required program. As such, I am skilled in helping buyers and sellers understand the tax advantages, financing alternatives and investment aspects of home ownership. Better decisions are easily made when you have the right information, which is my primary objective. As an RFC I am specifically equipped with a series of finance applications that present information in a logical and easy to understand way. By showing a person the tax and investment benefits of home ownership and investment, buyers can make better decisions that can greatly impact their wealth position over time. This area of specialization is important, as 92% of all transactions require financing, and with tighter credit and tougher underwriting buyers need help avoiding difficulties and guidance in the decision-making process. Selecting the correct loan product can contribute as much to reducing the cost of housing as lowering the price.

As an experienced Realtor, I take pride in providing compassionate, knowledgeable, and informative Residential Real Estate Services, while providing superior client care. My team and I represent a variety of satisfied clients, from ‘short sale’ sellers and traditional sellers to first-time home buyers and investment buyers, in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas market.

Jack Gillis, M.B.A., J.D.
Nathan Grace Real Estate
5619 Dyer Street | Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75206
Cell: 214.718.4910
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Will be glad to help you.
Apartments probably will work.
Condos rarely work well as investment properties here.
There are a couple of exceptions, but the HOA fees normally kill the returns.

Check the link below for a list of commercial properties currently for sale.
Jamuna Thill, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Hello.

I highly recommend an investment partnership, my Realtor colleague is an active single and multi unit investor himself in the Dallas area, and teaches monthly investor classes on the topic. . His experience includes equity investment, property acquisition/disposition, property management, renovation/repairs, tenant leasing/management, debt financing, and partnership/property accounting. He’s a strong advocate of education & training. We are both Texas licensed Realtors and currently work with investors who also do their property management, my colleague runs a property mangt company. I believe it would be time worth spending for you to come in and have a chat with Realtors who are in this business themselves, to help guide you and avoid the pitfalls. Lets have a coffee and see how we can help. My number is 972 814 3682 or you can send us your contact info to jamunat@kw.com
R. Will Fair…, , Richardson, TX
Thu Jul 7, 2011
I would be glad to assist you. My firm represents clients worldwide and we are a Commercial and Residential Brokerage firm and also manage Multi-Family properties in the DFW Metroplex.
Will Fairchild
Sunet Group
Commercial & Residential Real Estate Solutions
469-222-4106 Cell
rwfairchild@live.com
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Thu Jul 7, 2011
It's a shame you don't like Central Florida! Could have put a load of rentals on your plate!
Winston Bowd…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Jul 7, 2011
I would be more than happy to assist you with this. I am a realtor and I have several single family properties I manage in Dallas/Collin counties. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Happy to assist you worked with many investors world wide. Need additional info. for your business plan

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com