Olimits7, Renter in Nutley, NJ

Real estate lawyer referral? Testimonials?

Asked by Olimits7, Nutley, NJ Mon Oct 15, 2012

I'm looking to find a good real estate lawyer in the Morris/Essex county area; can anyone recommend any good real estate lawyers in these ares?

Thank you!

Answers

8
Lauren Orsini’s answer
I have experience with many of the real estate attorneys mentioned below- and all are good choices. Like any other professional, it is important to interview them and have frank conversations concerning your transaction and go with your gut. You've got a good list to start with below! Good luck!
Hi Lauren! Welcome to Trulia!!!
Flag Wed Oct 17, 2012
Darren Dibiasi on Centre St in Nutley.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 28, 2014
Ed Levy in Caldwell is very good. 973-226-8200
I work quite a lot with a teriffic attorney located in Verona - John Caruso, 130 Pompton Ave 973-239-5500.

John is always available, does not have a secretary or paralegal blocking your ability to reah him when you need to. His fees are reasonable and he has expertise in Multi-million dollar sales, new construction, alot of expertise in short sales and complex transactions.
Jeff and Mike are both excellent attorneys - you might also want to call:

1. Stuart Minion (Minion & Sherman) in W. Caldwell (973) 882-2424

2. Kathy Veloric (Stieber & Verloric) in Livingston (973) 422-9500
Besides the Nutley attorney already mentioned, Mike DeMiro in Verona (973-857-5100) and Jeff Dollinger in Livingston (973-992-1700) are excellent attorneys. I've used many and they are two of the best because they are responsive and thorough and get things done in a timely manner.

Depending on what your needs are, not all attorneys may be suitable. For instance, if you are wanting to be represented in a short sale, not all attorneys like to handle them--especially the seller side. Some attorneys who specialize in short sales have a department devoted to just that.

If it's a subdivison or zoning issue, there are attorneys whom I can recommend too. I have experience in all of these areas.

I'll be happy to recommend a suitable fit.

Sandra Bolcar
Broker Associate
I'd be happy to suggest several top notch attorneys (in the area) who are responsive, stay on top of the transaction and help keep deals together.

Email me...............
Hi Olimits - I've done many deals with a local Attorney here in Nutley that I recommend without reservation. John Gizzo is a full-time Real Estate Attorney who knows how to get a deal done. He communicates well with all concerned parties, and does a great job of getting both sides to the table.

Here is the contact information for his office:

127 Franklin Avenue
Nutley, New Jersey 07110
tel: 973-235-1818
fax: 973-235-0002

Give him a call and I'm sure he'll take care of all of your needs.

----------------
Cristian Navas
Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty

office: 973.235.1312
cell: 973.902.7242
email: cristian.navas@coldwellbanker.com
website: http://www.navaslistings.com

"Tambien hablo espanol si lo prefiere."